Introduce acceptance records
Surgery for skull base meningiomas patient
She didn’t undergo the surgery in China because she felt anxious about Chinese medical service and technology.
With a referral letter from a Chinese doctor, she had consultation at Nagoya Kyoritsu Hospital.
- May 26th
- The patient arrived in Japan.
- May 27th
- First visit to the hospital/Consultation before the brain tumor surgery
- May 28th
- Preparation before the surgery and autologous blood transfusion
- June 3rd
- June 4th to 8th
- Rehabilitation before the surgery (training for preventing of respiratory function decline and ADL decline)
- June 9th
- Craniotomy (09:00am to 01:00am on the next day)
- After surgery to June 26th
- Rehabilitation after the surgery
- June 26th
- The patient was discharged the hospital.
- July 1st
- The patient returned to China.
The tumor has been removed by the surgery. She was discharged the hospital without any aftereffects, so she could return to China safely.
Half a year after the surgery, she visited to Japan again for follow-up.
Other acceptance records
- Exercise therapy and nutritional guidance for diabetic patients
- Travel dialysis patients
- Surgery for patient
with skull base
- Postoperative rehabilitation
for a cerebral
- Living kidney transplantation and health care
- Treatment for asthma patient
- Examination and treatment
for a patient
who has digestive disease